Thursday, March 27, 2014

WNOTD: Work Nails of the Day

Hey everyone!

As I was trying to come up with a name for this post, I decided that it would be cool to make a segment called Work Nails of the Day (I'll come up with something better though lol).

I'm pretty glad that my job lets you wear nail polish because I would die if I couldn't. I can also pretty much do anything. I've seen girls wear pink glittery nails, light blue nails, purple nails, you name it! It's great because I can do nail art as well and there's no limit in what I can do!

For today's WNOTD, I used two unnamed Color Club mini polishes.


I wish I knew what the color names were for these, but I absolutely love these together. I usually don't do glitter because it's a pain to remove, but this color combination is to die for!


These came in a four pack, so I'll have to try the other two polishes together. The pack has two polishes and two glitters, so I hope the other ones pair together nicely like these two did.


So that was today's WNOTD. I think this will be a nice little segment for the blog, so I'm pretty excited. I hope you all enjoyed it as well! Let me know if you'd like to see this segment more.

What do you think of this mani? Can you wear nail polish to work?

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This combination is so pretty! I love it! I think WNOTD is a great idea for your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I loveee this combination!
    Your nails look soo pretty ;)

    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...