Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Strawberry Nails

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, I showed you all a swatch of China Glaze's Strawberry Fields. It inspired me to do some nail art with the polish. Plus, I just can't get enough of strawberries! Let's see the design!


For this design, I started out with Strawberry Fields as my base color. With a detail brush, I made rounded triangles for the strawberries (think of an upside down triangle with a rounded out bottom) with Essie Lights and Wet n Wild's Tickled Pink.


Next, I created the stems of the strawberries with my detail brush with Essie Mojito Madness. For the dots, I used a dotting tool and created dots in the empty spaces of the nail with Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Finally, I topped it off with a top coat.


I love this design. I think I could have used another coat of Essie Lights for the strawberries because the color kind of blends in with the base color. It is a good color for strawberries though (and roses too!). I wish I could keep it on my nails forever, but I know I'm going to get sick of it eventually lol. 

What do you think of this design? 

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...