Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring Rose Nails

Happy Friday everyone!

I have another nail art design to show you today! I did a classic rose design that's perfect for spring. I think I've been wanting some spring weather, but I know I'm not going to get it over here until April. Until then, I'll just keep my nails all bright and springy. 

This is a popular floral design that many have done, but I really like this design. Let's get to the design!


For this design, I started out with two coats of Sally Hansen's Lacey Lilac as the base color. With a dotting tool, I created polka dots with Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the background.


I used Essie's Lights, Wet n Wild's Tickled Pink and a dotting tool to make the roses. For the leaves, I used Essie's Mojito Madness with a detail brush. 

Finally, I topped it off with China Glaze's Fairy Dust.


I don't do roses often, but this is the first time that they've actually turned out really good. I want to incorporate more roses in my future nail art designs. This is a pretty popular design, but I'm glad that it came out really good.


What do you all think of this design? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...