Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I'm back (for now!)

Hey everyone!

Well the past few weeks have been pretty busy due to me training for my new job. I had to study for all these tests and learn everything. It was pretty stressful. I'm getting back into doing my nails, but since I still don't know my schedule I've been working out how I can get back to blogging regularly.

For the time being, my posts are going to be kind of scattered until this schedule thing gets situated. I'm trying to schedule some posts at the moment so there's something for you all to see. I'll still be doing swatches and nail art when I can, so nothing will change with that.

Starting tomorrow, I'll have a post up and ready (hopefully!) so I can get back on track.

Thank you all for waiting (if you all waited lol) and sticking with me through all this and the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...