Monday, September 30, 2013

31DC2013 Day 26: Inspired by a Pattern

Hey again everyone!

For day 26, I made a pattern using crosses. I told you it was a recurring theme. These nails were actually my first idea for the fashion prompt, but I decided that it suited the pattern prompt a little better. These were very simple to do; you can do these with basically any colors.

Colors Used
Wet n Wild's French White Creme
Sinful Colors Black on Black


31dc2013-day-26-inspired-by-pattern

For these nails, I painted two coats of Wet n Wild's French White Creme onto my nails. With a detail brush, I made small crosses randomly on the nails using Sinful Colors Black on Black.


31dc2013-day-26-inspired-by-pattern

I wish I had made the crosses a little bit smaller, but I'm pleased with them. I'm definitely going to try these again though.

What do you think of this design? Tomorrow I'll be doing inspired by artwork!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...