Monday, September 2, 2013

31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails

Hey everyone!

Today was kind of busy for me.I didn't have enough time to work on my nails earlier because I had to go see a family member in the hospital. Once I got home, I rushed into the house and did this design real quick.
Plus, I had a hard time trying to figure out what to do with the color orange. Orange is not my favorite color, so I only have around five orange polishes in my collection. I tried at least 4 different designs and they just didn't look right with orange. Luckily, I came up with an idea in the hospital and it came out exactly how I imagined it, and that never happens!

Colors Used (from top of the nail):
Wet n Wild French White Creme
Sinful Colors Orange Creme
Sinful Colors Hazard
Sally Hansen's Sun Kissed
Sinful Colors Big Daddy
Top Coat: NYC Matte Me Crazy
Base Color: Sally Hansen's Polar Bare


31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails

I did an off white base and then I used a small dotting tool to do gradient dots with different shades of orange down the middle of the nail. To finish it off, I used a matte top coat. Overall, I'm really glad that they came out like this. I'm kind of sad that I'll have to take them off for the next color on the list.


31DC2013 Day 2: Orange Nails

What do you think of this design?


Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! More creative than mine. xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yours were good too though ^^. It reminded me of Halloween.

      Delete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...