Sunday, September 8, 2013

I have tumblr now!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted you all to know that I now have a tumblr. Omg, that was so much work!
I was kind of afraid of making one at first, but I'm pretty familiar with tumblr and will post the pictures from the blog on there for the people on tumblr (or if any of you are on there as well) to see.

If you would like to, there is a tumblr button near the top of the blog that goes to my tumblr if you want to follow!

What's everyone's tumblrs? I want to follow more people if you have one!

There's my announcement for the night!

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. I have three blogs on tumblr actually.

    My general one, my photography one and my nail polish one. xD

    http://datpolish.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have two. My nail polish one and my personal one filled with food,k-pop, and anime XD. I did see your nails quickly when I was going through the tags, but wasn't sure lol.

      Delete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...