Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend with Color Club Snowflakes Swatch+Review

Hello everyone!

I've been kind of lazy today. I didn't really do anything besides eat and sleep. I did watch some anime today on Hulu though. After this, I might watch some more episodes if new episodes are up of the ones I'm currently watching. Or I might choose a new one to watch. I've been dying to watch Bloodlad since it started streaming on Hulu, but I end up falling asleep. Oh well, we'll see.


Anyways, back to nails. Today I'm showing you Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend. This is a blue/purple (blurple?) creme polish. I swear I move my hands a little bit and it looks like a royal blue. It's more purple in my opinion, but point still remains. The formula was good, but it was a little thick for me. The color is very opaque and I almost wanted to do one coat, but I decided to do two coats to be safe. It's a really pretty color though. I would totally wear this all the time.



Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend


Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend

I decided to add Color Club's Snowflakes, a flaky top coat, after that. I always had trouble finding the right color to go with Snowflakes, but I think I found a winner! I have it on now because I just didn't want to take it off my nails. It looks so cool in different lighting as well.



Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend
In natural sunlight


Sinful Colors My Buoyfriend
Indoors with a little natural light

I never want to take this off, but in time I'll probably get sick of it (which is like a few days XD). But I'm loving this combination though!


What other colors have you paired with Color Club's Snowflakes?


Until next time!


This review was solely based on my honest opinion. I was not paid or asked to do this review for anyone.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with that Color Club flakey! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here! It's great and makes for a cute and easy manicure ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. со слюдой очень круто!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...