Saturday, August 24, 2013

Crayon Pop's "Bar Bar Bar" Inspired Mani

Hey everyone!

Today I have a quick and simple k-pop mani inspired by Crayon Pop's "Bar Bar Bar"! I absolutely love this song and it's been getting popular lately! It's so simple and infectious, I remember listening to it ten times straight one night. It's a really good song. If you're not a k-pop fan, I would suggest listening to this song. I've been meaning to do nail art for the video for awhile now but I got a little lazy haha.



I based my design on the helmet's worn in the video. To create this look, all you do is start off with two coats of white polish. Then, paint two straight lines in the middle of the nail with the colors of the outfits. Easy as that!


Crayon Pop's "Bar Bar Bar" Inspired Mani
From left to right: Sally Hansen's Sun Kissed, Sinful Colors Why Not, Sinful Colors Energetic Red, Sinful Colors Island Coral, Sally Hansen's Mellow Yellow
What do you think of this design? Have you listened to "Bar Bar Bar" yet?

Until next time! Check out Crayon Pop's video for "Bar Bar Bar" below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...