Woah, I got nominated for something? I never get nominated for stuff haha.
Anyways, I was nominated by Yeliza from Beacon Nails for the Liebster Award. Basically, it's an award for bloggers to nominate other blogs so they can discover more blogs. I think it's a great idea because I'm always looking for new blogs to follow! So, here are the rules:
- You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
My Questions from Yeliza:
- What made you decide to start blogging? I decided to make a nail art blog because I love doing my nails and sharing my nail art with everyone. I like seeing my progress with my nail art as well. I was toying with the idea for maybe about a year because I didn't think that I was ready to make that step yet, but I'm glad that I finally did. I really love blogging about my nails.
- Who is the number one supporter for your blog? It would probably be a few of my closest friends. Whenever I post something new, they always check it out, or if I need them to look at something that I fixed they look at it.
- What kind of animal would you be? I would definitely be a cat hands down. I'm pretty laid back and independent like a cat. Plus my longing for world domination (XD).
- Do you have any hidden/special talents? I can roll my tongue into a clover shape, does that count?
- What is the first thing you notice about a person? Personality. If I don't like it, then I probably won't like you.
- If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be? That's a good one, and I have a lot for that one. I would probably say I would change and make The Holocaust never happen as one of them though.
- What's your favorite season of the year? I like fall the most. It's not too hot and not too cold, the leaves are pretty, and my birthday is in the fall.
- If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be? Japan or South Korea. I love the cultures and learning about them.`
- What's the best way into your heart? Food. Give me some good food and I'll love you forever.
- If you could spend a day with any celebrity who would it be? It would probably be either Dir en grey (my favorite band) or a member of a K-pop group, but it would be cool to spend a day with them.
- Do you have any guilty pleasures? I like anime a lot. I try to watch it as much as I can. Food is also a guilty pleasure. I'm always hungry and always eating.
Alaina from The Little Canvas
Jenny from Lavish Layerings
1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
3. If you could have one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
4. What's your favorite color?
5. What is your favorite design to do on your nails?
6. If you were to live the life of a celebrity, who would it be and why?
7. What are your pet peeves?
8. What is your favorite holiday?
9. What is your biggest fear?
10. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
11. What is your favorite saying/quote?
If any of you accept the award, link me your answers so I can see them as well!
Until next time!