Wednesday, November 13, 2013

OPI-Stay the Night

Hey everyone!

Today, I have a swatch of OPI's Stay the Night for you. This is a part of the Mariah Carey Liquid Sand Collection that came out last year, but I recently paid a visit to Marshalls and bought Stay the Night and Get Your Number (both were in the OPI Holiday Duo Pack) for only $7.99 compared to $18 for the pack. If you're looking for these liquid sands, I would visit Marshalls to see if they have the rest of the colors.


opi-stay-night

Stay the Night is a textured black with bright pink glitter. This is three coats without a top coat. The formula was quite sheer with the first coat, but leveled out with the second and third coat. I had no problems with the application, it was easy to work with. The texture is gritty, but it's very subtle. 


opi-stay-night

opi-stay-night

opi-stay-night

opi-stay-night

I wanted to see what it looked like with a top coat, so I slabbed on a thick coat of top coat. As you can see, the glitters are more prominent and pop out more with the top coat. Also, you can still feel the texture but it's much smoother than without.

I only used one coat of top coat, but if you want more of a glossy finish, I'd recommend using a couple more coats. I honestly prefer this polish without the top coat, but I also love the way it looks with top coat.


opi-stay-night

What do you think of this polish? Do you like textured polishes?

Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful color! I love it!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not normally into textured polishes but i really like this one, it's really sultry, perfect for winter months x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not really into them either. I'm still trying to get into them more. I actually have a few that I still need to swatch lol. This is a nice winter color though. ^^

      Delete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...