Monday, November 4, 2013

Horizontal Fall Lines

Hello everyone!

Today I have a really simple manicure to show you using lines. I also wanted to incorporate some fall colors into these nails. I don't really know what to call these to be honest. My girlfriend said it reminded her of corn, so she wants me to call it corn on the cob haha. What do you all think I should call this design?


horizontal-fall-lines

For this design, I painted two coats of OPI's A-Piers to be Tan as the base color. With a detail brush, I created small horizontal lines using OPI's My Vampire is Buff. Finally, I finished the design off with a top coat.


horizontal-fall-lines

You can make the lines any size and length that you'd like. I mainly created smaller lines, but on some of the nails, the lines are a bit bigger so it really depends on your preference.


horizontal-fall-lines

horizontal-fall-lines

I think that this is a good nail art design if you're in a rush and want some simple nail art on your nails. It's simple and visually appealing, which is what I really like in nail art. I'm definitely going to try this with other colors in the future.

What do you think of this design?

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I really love this design! so happy i found it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I need to add A-Piers to Be Tan to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! A Piers to be Tan is a great color and it's the perfect fall color. I'd recommend it. ^^

      Delete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...