Tuesday, December 17, 2013

GFC Gone?!...UGH!

Hey everyone!

Apparently, GFC (Google Friend Connect) is gone. The widget for the followers disappeared for me, so I'm guessing that it's not going to come back, which really sucks. I really liked the widget :c.

You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Bloglovin', and Tumblr for some other options. I try to update them on time as much as I can. The glittery buttons for those links are on the right of the page and will direct you to the pages.

I hope the widget comes back, but I wanted to make this post just in case. Let me know your social media links in the comments so I can follow you as well!

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Aww, I loved google friends connect!
    I'd also a widget on my blog and now it's gone.
    Because I've just started blogging I'm going to make a bloglovin account as soon as possible! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just created a Bloglovin account
      I can now follow you on bloglovin :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I still see it on your blog and my blog.... maybe it was a glitch?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe...but I'm not sure. I saw it on other blogs and then tried to put it back up. I don't even know. Let's hope they never delete it though.

      Delete
    2. Maybe...but I'm not sure. I saw it on other blogs and then tried to put it back up. I don't even know. Let's hope they never delete it though.

      Delete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...