Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OPI-Schnapps Out Of It!

Hello everyone!

I have a swatch of OPI's Schnapps Out Of It! for you today. If this color looks familiar to you, I used it as a base for one of my 31DC2013 designs. It's a really pretty color that I'll definitely be using during the fall season. I bought this polish for $6.99 at the Beauty Plus Salon. Originally, it was $8.50 but I believe that Beauty Plus sells their polishes at a cheaper price, which is great. This polish is also a part of the OPI Germany Collection Fall 2012. 


opi-schnapps-out-of-it

OPI's Schnapps Out Of It! is a burnt coral pink with a hint of silver shimmer. 


opi-schnapps-out-of-it

I used two coats plus a top coat for this polish. It could easily be a one coater though! The application was very smooth and easy. I had no problem with the formula and application. As I said earlier, this is a perfect color for the fall season and I hope to be wearing this a lot.

opi-schnapps-out-of-it

opi-schnapps-out-of-it

opi-schnapps-out-of-it

What do you think of this color? What's your favorite fall polish?

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. These nails are really nice!
    I would be so happy if you look at my page and follow me! :)
    http://www.luisalicorice.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...