Monday, January 20, 2014

Sinful Colors- Daddy's Girl

Hello everyone!

Today I have a swatch of Sinful Colors Daddy's Girl. Also, I think this is my first swatch of the year lol. This week, I'll be bringing more swatches since most of my posts so far have been nail art.

This is actually one of my favorite Sinful Color polishes that I have, despite the weird name lol. I haven't worn it in a while, but I had forgotten just how beautiful it is. Let's take a look!


Daddy's Girl is a purple jelly with purple and gold glitter. This is four coats with a top coat.

I had no problems with the application. The formula was a bit on the thick side, so the drying time between coats were very long. I even chipped the polish off my thumb on accident after I thought it was all dry, and this was about 20 minutes after I painted it on my nails. This polish definitely needs a top coat afterwards so it can actually dry completely.


I wish I had captured the purple and gold glitter properly on my camera (I've had this on for a few days), but it's absolutely beautiful on the nail. At least you can see the polish in the bottle properly lol.



Overall, I really love this polish. This polish is for anyone who's a sucker for jelly polishes. It's a must in your collection!

What do you think of this polish? What's your favorite jelly polish?

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. AWW, this polish looks soo pretty on your nails ;)

    I like it a lot ;)
    Xx julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this polish and love how it looks but rarely use it. I prefer metallics and shimmers to jellies and glitters. Still it's super pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the opposite. I like jellies and glitters lol. I wish I could wear this all the time but it's 4 coats, unless I layer it with something though.

      Delete

I love hearing from you all! Please refrain from posting links in the comments. If you want me to check out your blog, shoot me an email instead! I'll be glad to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...